Attach the Cosa Combi Unit to your Combi Boiler.
- Remove all the parts from inside the box.
- Make sure that the parts inside your box are shown below.
Cosa Station Unit
Cosa Combi Unit*
Micro USB Cable
220V Power Cable*
Combi Connection Cable*
Double Sided Tape*
* These parts are only offered as part of the Cosa Heat Control.
Installation of the Cosa Combi Unit
Note: You can skip this step if you o not have the Heat Control.
- For your safety, turn off your combi boiler and the fuse to which your combi boiler is, connected.
- Connect one end of the combi boiler connection cable to the combi boiler thermostat connection terminal and the other end to the combi connection of the Cosa Combi Unit as described in the operating instructions for your combi boiler.
Connect the 220V cable to the Cosa Combi Unit and plug it into copy.
- Press the test button of the Cosa Combi Unit and see that the light next to the button lights up in blue. After making sure the combi boiler works by these means, press the same button again and observe that your combi boiler and the blue light turn off.
- Press the Cosa Combi Unit's pairing button and see that the light is lit in green.
- If your combi boiler is inside a cabinet on the balcony, place the Cosa Combi Unit in a manner where it will sit at the bottom inside the cabinet. If your combi boiler is inside your home, mount it onto the wall immediately next to it.
- For best wireless communication, make sure that you place the Cosa Combi Unit at least 30 cm away from the metal surfaces of your combi boiler, and that your combi boiler is not physically located between the Cosa Combi Unit and the Cosa Station Unit, and glue/screw it in.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Positioning the Cosa Station Unit
- The Cosa Station Unit makes temperature and humidity measurements for your home at the same time. For this reason, it must be in the place used most, such as the lounge or living room.
- The Cosa Station Unit must not be positioned in heated, closed, or floor spaces such as near modems, televisions, areas that receive sunlight all day, closed cabinets, and on radiators. The Cosa Station Unit must be positioned at a height of at least 50 cm and at most 150 cm from the floor. Try a number of different places for the ideal position.
- If you are using the Cosa AC Control, you need to position the Cosa Station in a place that it will be able to see your air conditioner and that does not obstruct between the Cosa Station and air-conditioner.
- Plug in the Cosa Station Unit using the adapter and micro USB cable supplied in the product box to the wall socket and see that the light is lit white after about 1 minute at most.
- Continue the installation process with the next step.
Note: If the light is not white but a different color, reset the Cosa Station Unit by pressing the factory settings button under the unit and see that the light turns white after about 1 minute at most.
Frequently Asked Questions :